anirban2120 Started The Discussion:
I have recently joined a new company. I want to withdraw my PF amount from my previous company. I want my new company to start a new PF account for me. I know that for withdrawing, I need to fill form 19 and 10 C and submit it to my previous company. But what are the forms I should fill up for my new company to start a new PF account for me?.

Alternatively please let me know if I want to transfer my PF amount from my previous company to my current company what are the forms I have to fill.

What is Form 11 used for?

Please help me. I need this information urgently.
Dear Anirban,

1). When you join in a new organization, you should fill Form 2 ( Nomination & Declaration Form).

2). If you want to transfer the PF amount of your previous company into current PF number, you should fill up Form 13 and submit it to your HR of the new company.

I hope you get clarity on above doubts.

About Form 11, i too not have any idea, I request the members to clarify on this.
Please download the Form 11 from EPFO link.

The form is for giving Declaration by a person taking up employment in an establishment in which the Employees' Provident Funds & Family Pension Fund Scheme are in force as per Para 34 of The Employees' Provident Funds Scheme, 1952.

This forms is required to be filled by the employees those who are
(i) drawing more than Rs.6500/- pm,
(ii) never had any PF Account in his life time with any of his previous employer,
(iii) never hold any EPS Pension Scheme certificate
(iv) unwilling to be a member in EPF scheme.
If PF Act is applicable to your new employer then you will have to apply on Form 13 ( Revised) for transfer of PF accumulations alongwith contt. under EPS 1995 from your previous employer.
Dear Anirban2120,

1. Some Organisations have their own PF Trusts, and their rules/forms may be different.

2. If your basic is more than Rs.6500, and for any reason, if you do not want to join PF, you may express to your new company accordingly. They may or may not allow your request, since in many companies, pf deduction is compulsory. Also, if company allows you not to join PF, you will be losing company’s contribution to your account.

This is just for your information.
Dear ALL,

In one of the answers I read above I find that the employee should give an undertaking that he never had PF account in his lifetime before joining the new employment. Under the circumstances I am doubtful how one can en-cash the PF credit balance.

Best wishes,

Respectful greetings, i just want to know , what is the remedy, if esic cards(on line esic portal)which is wrongly generate twice for the same person. Please guide me


Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Via Google.  

Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Copyright © 2016 Cite.Communities (CiteHR.Com) User contributions are owned by the contributor.
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network