sumeetjindalin Started The Discussion:
I have to design some training program for my company and this is the first time i am doing this and also this coompany also have not such experiance as this company has started to give attention on this aspect recently.
Please help me with your valueable feedbacks by guiding me that what points that are to be taken in ming while designing a training program. What are the methods and steps...
I am a training consultant based out of Noida. Business sense denies me to do charity but at the same time I feel that I will not be doing justice to my philosophy of raising Indain Manpower to the next level of excellence by not helping you. Would be happy to help you free of all consultancy charges.
Feel free to write to me at
It is as easy to put in words but tough to execute. Designing T&D is rally rounding your company.............Steps as per my experience.
1. Competency mapping: you have to identify the actual skill set of the employee comparing with expected skill set for the position//designation. Prepare a template for this for all the positions in the office.
2. Need analysis: Have to perform need analysis to identify training requirements.
3. Training plan: you need to have a callendar for training.
4. Evaluation: How was the training session.
5. Effectiveness: Following up with the department head to identify the effectiveness of the training.
6. Training Records: You have to maintain the training records of all trainings.
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> training program training plan personality development public speaking training session public speaking skills presentation skills competency mapping Location-India business sense training consultant Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions