firstname.lastname@example.org Started The Discussion:
Attention trainers!!!!!! Use this PPT Introduction to Soft Skills as your ice breaking session on 1st day of training. Hope its useful. Regards Hema Malini
Dear Hema Malini
Thanks for the presentation which is precise.
A small suggestion: Perhaps you could include , in the notes section (sort of 'trainer notes') of each slide, a point or two that you would like to stress or elaborate.
This will help us to understand more clearly, what you are trying to convey and we can also adapt it when we use your content.
Just my 2 cents worth. Thanks.
SIngapore / Malaysia
I went through the PPT. A small suggestion: There are words which have capital letters, such as Better, which you can avoid. Hope you know where and why Capital letter for words are used.. You can also add a few more slides to inform participants that for any person, technical skills form part of just 30% only and the remaining 70% is focussed on Soft Skills. That is even the brightest, intelligent Engineer or Accountant fail miserably due to lack of soft skills. It is not sufficient if one has only technical skills but to convey and translate such skills into action at the work place, through team working etc. Therefore Soft Skills, which are some times called Life's skills are essential for every grown-up adult.
Best wishes for your successful career.
It is nice effort to prepare and sharing the presentation with us. However, in my opinion the content of the presentation is less considering the duration of session at least 1 hour. Also, it is very colourful and bright. Kindly keep it simple and give a professional look.
Looking forward to more presentations on this. :)
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> skill development skill training soft skill soft skill training soft skills successful career technical skills Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions