Started The Discussion:
one of my assistant made a mistake regarding provident fund the problem is one of our employee withdraw his pf amount after one year he re joined by mistake he given old pf no only and he paid contribution all so how to salvo this problem
Posted 16th February 2013 From India, Bangalore
dear mahesh,

nothing to worry kindly request the PF office case worker to make the changes in form 9 or type a letter stating that by over sight we have made a mistake , sure that case worker will solve your problem
Posted 16th February 2013 From India, Bangalore
Hi Venugopala, I think must also have to make changes in 19, 10 C & 3 A. Kindly advice for this query too, HIREN POPAT
Posted 16th February 2013 From India, Mumbai


Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Via Google.  

Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Copyright 2016 Cite.Communities (CiteHR.Com) User contributions are owned by the contributor.
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network