First, you will need to talk to your Business Heads/HOD's regarding the Sales/Productivity plan and ask them to project their Manpower requirement(make them specify the grade, projected CTC,etc) for the next year.
Also expenses for the current year or past year toward recruitment will help. The average of the previous yrs can be used to estimate the cost per position for each of below heads.
- Recruitment Agency cost (generally the cost varies between 8.33% to 12% of CTC.
- Cost towards print Advertising
- Cost towards Internet Portal subscription
- Relocation cost
- Pre-employment medical checkup.
- Candidate Interview travel,hotel,etc reimbursement cost.
I think this should give you a good estimate of your next years recruitment budget
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.