shalinisahni Started The Discussion:
please do let me know what kind of unethical hiring you have experienced in organisations. what kind of effect it is making on the society and organisaton .
I am writing a paper on unethical hiring and would like to include some real case stories.
We frequently come across cases with many unethical hidings, it would not be fair to disclose the name of company and candidate, but yes following are some of the examples.
Unethical hiring examples are:
• Company A is hiring from its competitor B some of the Technical experts with very high package for Technology Transfer, once work is over they are asked to leave.
• Poaching is also one type of unethical hiring.
• Offers / Promises are given on Company A Payroll bur after joining employee is put on Company B, contractor role.
• Wrong picture of company is shown to candidate, after joining candidates finds company is very seek unit.
• Company A does not disclose that salaries are delayed in every month, after leaving current company and joining Company A, candidate comes to know that every month salary is delayed by2-3 months, which should have been disclosed during hiring.
• Role explained is A and role given is B after joining.
• CTC offered is X+Y and after coming on board CTC paid is only X.
• Variable Pay and Commission is shown very high, but actually no one is getting offered variable pay and commissions with many reasons.
• Hiring only relatives inspite of lack of competencies.
• Asking money from candidate for pushing his profile in the company.
• Avoiding specific community while hiring.
• Due to pressure from Sr. Management recruiting non skilled employees.
As HR Profession we should restrict all above unethical hiring practices
BrainLight HR Solutions
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Interesting Relevant Discussions