what is the standard flow in filling the resignation. I am a new HR staff in one of recruitment agency. Our client want me to submit resignation flow chart.Please help me or show me the flow chart that i can be use for
1. Receive Resignation Letter
2. Appraise/Acknowledge and confirm his Notice Period and any other Terms & Conditions the employee has to adhere.
3. Process his Resignation Letter and arrange for an Exit Interview
4. Prepare the detailed report on the basis of Exit Interview
5. On the last day of duty issue the employee with Experience / Service Certificate
6. Prepare the Full & Final Settlement Voucher and arrange for the payment (through Bank or Cheque), within the stipulated time period.
7. Maintain your records updated after last working day.
Also see How good are your exit interviews? | Chartered Management Institute both found by searching at Google
Resignation shall refer to the voluntary separation by the employee from the Organization in which he is working. It implies termination of the employment contract and shall be in accordance with the provisions of the appointment letter and the relevant Company rules. Only the appointing authorities or their superiors shall be in a position to accept the resignation of the employee.
An employee who tenders his resignation shall submit the resignation letter to his Reporting Senior / Department Head / Director, as the case may be. The same shall be forwarded to HR Department after being accepted by the concerned seniors.
The concerned HR representative shall conduct the exit interview for the employee, and make a note of the employee's reason for leaving.
The relieving date for the employee shall be mutually discussed and settled in case it is other than the period as mentioned in the Appointment Letter.
The employee shall be required to fulfill necessary formalities pertaining to exit from the Organization in terms of the Exit handing over report. He shall also be required to obtain a clearance from the respective Departments and submit the same to HR Department. The employee will be relieved from the services of the Organization subject to completion of the above formalities.
The Clearance Report shall then be forwarded to the Finance Department for payment of all dues in full and final settlement.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.