Well i agree with Mr. Bhaskar.
Second, if you dont have any mobile policy, you can informed the user/employee for high usage or above the eligible amount that will be deducted from the salary or will be adjusted with Reimbursement as suggested by Mr. Bhaskar.
Lastly, you have to work on Mobile Policy or need to have the same guideline into your Employee Handbook under "Work Tool" with complete details and eligible/applicable usage amount to your employees.
Mobile policy for employees
Mobile usage has gone out of control in everbody's hand. Normally in any company they fix a maximum amount for each depending on the position and any excess that is made is reccovered from the salary of the individual. There is no necessity that they must do the maximum calls to the extent of the amount fixed.
You may send a circular explaining the use of the mobile as well as the necessity of reducing the expenses for the company's benefit. Few of the tips where they can avoid the calls to be made.
1. Do not make a call to any of the colleague (unless it is free) who is sitting in the same office.
2. Receptionist to be cautioned not to call any of the employee through their mobile and use the intercom for calling them.
3. They must make their call short to be precise and send the details through email in detail.
4. They must try to avoid calls to other places when the employees are on tour etc and send an sms giving details followed by email.
5. Private and personal calls are to be strictly avoided
6. Daily details of calls made can be obtained from the mobile company ( it is free service) by each to be careful about the calls they make everyday and avoid unnecessary calls.
Apart from this all the connections are made as CUG so that calls made among the staff of the company will be free.
It is possible if the above are strictly adhered to the expenses can be reduced and be under control.
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> employee handbook Location-India-Delhi mobile bill reimbursement mobile phone mobile policy Complete List Of Categories