From "kavithareddy" : Hi,
I want to close the PF in my previous company and want to withdraw the money.Its been three months i have resigned.
I tried to down load form 10c and 19 but unable to do it.
Please suggest whether these are the forms to close my PF and withdraw .
if yes plese send these forms to my mail id.
thank you so much
22nd August 2007 From India, Hyderabad

Hi Kavitha, You can download the forms from the site or give me your mail Id, I’ll send you both forms. regards, Payal agrawal Jaipur
22nd August 2007 From India, Jaipur
Amitmhrm 321
Hi kavita.. Find enclosed the PF withdrawal Form 10C and Form19... Regards, Amit Seth.
23rd August 2007 From India, Ahmadabad
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 19_149.pdf (121.9 KB, 221 views)
File Type: pdf 10c_693.pdf (68.5 KB, 152 views)
File Type: pdf 10c_693.pdf (68.5 KB, 67 views)
Dear friend,
10c and 19 have already changed. You can collect T1, T2 and NSSN form from PF office for the withdraw money from your pf account .
for tranfer your PF account from your previous company to present account you can take form no T4
With Regards
Deepak Kumar Pattanayak
23rd August 2007 From India, Hyderabad
Discuss problems openly with your peers around the world (OVER 3 MILLION MEMBERS) without company/personal specifics. Access to years of such problem discussion data and business material is at your finger tips. All resources created by our members are available to everyone at no cost. Register at CITE.CO

Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network