Regarding Name Change in ESIC online Database - insurance.. CiteHR Page 2
Abhijit_Barua -  Member Since: Oct 2011
hema now it not possible but few days ago its possible. ok now application submit to authority he/her ur copy sent to ur branch office for correction ok.

dont give wrong advice to any one, any problem cal me

Abhijit Barua

Bhargav Munagala -  Member Since: Sep 2012
I tried but no use, we can change father name but no chance to change IP name.................................................................................

sumitk.saxena -  Member Since: Nov 2007
Best possiblity is only is only that fill up form 53, and approach to the concern zonal office. thanks & Regards, from, sumit

gunavathy.N -  Member Since: Feb 2013
Dear Friends, It is not possible to change name from our end. You should give request to your branch office for name change. They will do it within 2-3 weeks. Regards, Gunavathy.N

Thatheyus -  Member Since: Apr 2013
The ESI the IP Name & Number the employer once registered it cannot be changed, all other details the Employer can do changes such as His father name,DOB,Address,Family Details,Nominee in Update detail Link.

The IP Name & Number can be changed only by the ESI Officals.

Ravindharan -  Member Since: Feb 2013
Hi, I’m also face same problem, pls could anyone able to give me solution for that issue

cb.nixs -  Member Since: Nov 2009
Originally Posted by Ravindharan View Post

I'm also face same problem, pls could anyone able to give me solution for that issue

The same case i have siffered in my company.
I visited Zonal Office of ESIC at Indore and filled a written application with employees correct name & existing name with their respective ESIC IP no.
Aftr 2-3 weeks the name was updated on the system.

If the employee has receive its Pehchaan Card with wrong name thanit still won't affect the benefit as the card will be swept at ESIC hospital and that will provide direct link to ESIC site where correct name will be displayed.


attribution Regarding Name Change in ESIC online Database

kadam Rupali -  Member Since: Oct 2013
Dear All,

How i can Change Names of Employee, who have recently joined in my firm.
His fathers wrong name uploaded before two days.

Plz Help if possible..and provide me with a solution.



RAM2044 -  Member Since: Jan 2015
Dear sir
Please edit my name in my ESIC NO . 6914275192 .Name-Ram kr Marya.
My correct name is( Ram Kumar Maurya). So please my name edit immediately. Thank you.

Name editing reason-Registration mistake in name at registration time.
Ram Kumar Maurya
9999815125 -  Member Since: Jun 2014
Dear All,
For correction of any employee name. write a letter to your EISC local office or regional office for correction of employee name with valid ID Proof (correct Name Spelling) & employee ESIC Card.
because only ESIC office is access and authorized to correction for name.

Mahesh Kumar


  • Do not post anything derogatory about any company or person.
  • Sharing articles from other websites should be done by posting a link to the original article.
  • To discuss sensitive issues create a pseudo/anonymous account.
  • Please avoid repeat posting your company profile - such accounts are removed automatically.
  • Viewing - Page 2 - Review Discussion Topic

    Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Via Google.  

    Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
    Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

    Cite.Co helps people come together to solve each other's problems on all aspects of professional life.
    Share This Discussion:

    3M Users, 100K+ Documents & 450K+ Discussions
    About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
    All trademarks and copyrights held by respective owners. Member comments are owned by the poster.
    Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
    Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network