9849711143 Started The Discussion:
Dear All

This is varma working as H.R in a cement manufacturing company.I have received many complaints from the workers of our factory regarding the spelling mistake of their name in the p.f slip,So can any one kindly help me out by telling me the procedure for applying to the p.f office for correction of their name,Plz help me out by telling me if there is any specific form for that.
Hello Verma you just need to contact your local EPF office to know the complete procedure for correction in EPF Data (Correction in Name)
Hello Verma

When u receive the PF slips of every year in october check the names of your employees & send it back to EPF office in the next pf slips it will be corrected & regenerated in the next pf slips. In your letter pad write to EPF officer stating old Old name(Wrong Name) & even Mention the Correct name with in Six months from receiving your PF slips Signed by authorized signature(Person having got authority to sign) i.e authority to sign on PF monthly returns & withdrawls. This is for your information & regards....
MR Sunil is Correct I have Done the Same thing in My Company, Also Enclose form no 5 and Employee's ID Proof Photo Copy, Make an application on the Company letter Head (Two Copies) one u have to submit there and another Received copy u can file and keep it in your Record.
Curious Guy
no problem here we are sharing information any doubts u can ask me certain make two copies
Dear All, reqeust you to kindly update the TDS slabs for the Companies, Non Companies , commission and others. Regards, Rangrajan 9741155458


Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Via Google.  

Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Copyright 2016 Cite.Communities (CiteHR.Com) User contributions are owned by the contributor.
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network