1. Why do you want to work at our company?
2. What are your career options right now?
3. What are your outside interest?
4. Can you work under pressure?
5. What makes you angry?
6. Why arenít you earning more money at this stage of your career?
7. How could you have improved your career progress?
8. Why should I hire you?
9. Whatís the most difficult part of being a (job title)?
10. What are your goals?
Heading of your post is "Logistics interview questions and answers". However, in the list of the questions, not even a single question is specific to logistics. All the questions are generic and could be asked to the candidate of any other function as well.
What was the purpose of sharing this post? Can your please elucidate?
Logistics is evolved from material management and supply chain management has evolved from logistics. When we say logistics, broadly it covers:
a) Transport management
b) Warehouse management
c) Vendor management
d) Inventory Management
The real challenge of logistics manager lies in managing the inventory - inventory of either raw materials or of finished goods. While selecting candidate, we must ask questions related to these topics. The real worth or depth of candidate would come out in no time if we ask relevant questions.
Dinesh V Divekar
Management Training Consultant
Bangalore - 560094
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.