sunder.p Started The Discussion:
Right Now I am In critical situation it is like Below:
1 ) we have declared the holiday on 14th January. but we have not declared the 15th January in our Holiday List. like this No of Holiday which is not mentioned our Policy But we Give them. them weekly off is Thursday in production. and for administrative staff weekly off is sunday.
The biggest problem is that our Co. identify them this Holidays we will give you against your W/O Work Day. it is for production. they are worked on weekly off so we this day is present against the next day off holiday which is not mentioned in our policy.
2) if we continue our work for thursday agaist the day of monday so there is so many miss understanding. for staff we can't continue the work on sunday because it is useless . in other hand they got that holiday indirectly which is other people work on thursaday. in that case what can i do.....?
please come out me
Dear Sanjiv Himachali,
Thanks for reply ,
1. Administrative Staff W/O is Sunday,
2. Production Staff & Worker W/O is Thursday.
3. if the production people work against the any undeclared Holiday.
4. in other hand that holiday Indirectly Benefited to the administrative staff. with out work on weekly off.
5. in that case ; What can i do ?
Thats right but problem is there, There is no any holiday on Weekly off But We told him that work this thursday against the monday (Holiday)which is not declaired in policy.
In Other hand administrative staff weeekly off is sunday they will enjoy the sunday and Also Enjoy Monday in that case the Production People Demand for the C.off.
What can i Do in that case?
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Interesting Relevant Discussions