No, without Labour license you can’t engage the contract labour. Regards Bharat Mudgal
Posted 5th March 2012 From India, Delhi

Dear Shweta,

Form No. 20 means combained return under factory act 1948. and it includes foliowing return's.

Details are given below

Factory License No: Year Ending:
i) Form 20, Rules 134 Karnataka Factories Rules, 1969
ii) Form XXV, Rules 82(2) Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Karnataka Rules, 1969
iii) Form III, Rules 22(4) Karnataka Minimum Wages Rules, 1958
iv) Form D, Rules 5 Payment of Bonus Rules, 1975
v) Form IV, Rules 20 Karnataka Payment of Wages Rules, 1963
vi) Form K,L,M, Rules 16 Karnataka Meternity Benefit Rules, 1963

Bharat Mudgal
Posted 5th March 2012 From India, Delhi
Dear Mr kar

The Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act is applicable to any establishment engaging more than 20 workmen as contract labour on any day in preceding 12 months. Therefore you have to apply for labour licence and registration under the act.
Posted 5th April 2012 From India, Pune


Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Via Google.  

Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network