fortis.335191 Started The Discussion:
I am new in HR Compliance. As you all are aware in december we need to submit our Bonus Return to the authorities.
My quiry is .....?
1). We have to submit bonus return in form D but what about form A B & C
2). We need to maintain these as HR or finance will provide us these details
3) In our HR audit, is form D is enough or we need to submit all the form to auditors.
Looking for an exception help from all my senior.
We are in delhi base healthcare company.
Refer to your query, the following Registers maintained under Statutory provisions of Payment of Bonus Act -1965.
1. Register A : For Available and Allocable Surplus.
2. Register B : For Set Off and Set on
3. Register C : For Bonus Payment
4. Register D : For Returns of the Accounting Year for Bonus.
V R RAO PULIPAKA
Usualy form A,B and C are maintained by Finance Department.But these registgers are responsibility of HRD as they have to face with Inspection from Labour officers.So you may only maintain Form D in consulation with Your Accounts department.
1. Register A : For Alowable and Allocable Surplus. ( Should be maitain by Finance Deptt.)
2. Register B : For Set Off and Set on ( Should be maintained by Finance Deptt.)
3. Register C : For Bonus Payment (Should be maintained by HR.Deptt.)
4. Register D : For Returns of the Accounting Year for Bonus. (Should be maintained or subbmitted by HR.Deptt to Labour officer)
Although form A,B should be maintained by finance deptt.but a responsibilty of HR function to Re present in audits.
there is no way to subbmit the form D in December,this should be subbmitted within 30 days of payment of bonus.
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> bonus payment annual return bonus act payment of bonus act payment of bonus Location-United States-Cambridge Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions