PF Name Change - form 23 Pdf Download.. CiteHR

8125797292 Started The Discussion:

Dear Seniors, There is a mistake in my name in PF account. i want to change the name in my pf account.plz Guide me what should I do

ashok.jangra -  Member Since: Jul 2008
You can write the letter to Regional EPF commissioner threw your organization and attached the proof of name

Mohd Azher -  Member Since: Jul 2011
Dear Mr.Ajay

Refer to your query, you can directly approach the RPFO office of your area concerned along with Form 23 (PF Account Slip) issued by RPFO after submission of Annual Returns towards correctness of your name.



aparajitaaks -  Member Since: Jul 2011
Dear Ajay,

You have to write application to RPFC along with your pf slip and the document supporting the correct spelling of your name.But also personally do followup with the concerned AAO of the PF office .

Madhusudanpareek -  Member Since: Nov 2011
Originally Posted by 8125797292 View Post
Dear Seniors,

There is a mistake in my name in PF account. i want to change the name in my pf account.plz Guide me what should I do
There is simple that you can change your name in P F account.
First you will fill new declaration form no 2 and atteched your right neme's document like voter ID and educational document. All this summit with a application

harinder_boparai2000 -  Member Since: Nov 2011
Dear All, Could any one tell me about EDLI Amount. How much EDLI amounts are paid by EDLI in death case. Earlier it had 60000. How much presently plz. Thanks & regards, Harinder Singh

ashok.jangra -  Member Since: Jul 2008
Dear Harinder Singh You are right but now it has been amended and limit for same is 100000/- please check attachment for your information.

Attached FilesProvided by community member ashok.jangra. Join us to learn and grow with your peers.
File Type: pdf edli.pdf (90.6 KB, 1558 views)
saravanan_mnr -  Member Since: Dec 2011

You have to approach the RPFC through your employer with the revised Form 2 and your last year Form 23, your payslip and a bonafied record for your name proof.

Best regards.

Asst. Manager - HR
Thiruvalla, Kerala

Kumar Hosaundavadi -  Member Since: Jul 2011
I think among all the above replies, Mr. Saravanan is right and close to the point to make the change in PF account. In addition, employer has to re issue the Form - 5 in the new name of the employee seeking change.

Truly Yours,
Kumar H P

harinder_boparai2000 -  Member Since: Nov 2011
Dear Ashok Jangra Sir, Thanks for rply, But i came to know it that the limit for same is 120000. Is it right sir. Regards, Harinder


  • Do not post anything derogatory about any company or person.
  • Sharing articles from other websites should be done by posting a link to the original article.
  • To discuss sensitive issues create a pseudo/anonymous account.
  • Please avoid repeat posting your company profile - such accounts are removed automatically.

  • Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Via Google.  

    Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
    Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

    Cite.Co helps people come together to solve each other's problems on all aspects of professional life.
    Share This Discussion:

    3M Users, 100K+ Documents & 450K+ Discussions
    About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
    All trademarks and copyrights held by respective owners. Member comments are owned by the poster.
    Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
    Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network