swayang prakash sahu Started The Discussion:
my nameis changed in my PF slip from 4years. now i want to change my original name in my PF slip.Pls let me know what is the procedure for it.
Member Opinions In This Discussion
India, Hyderabad
Maheswara Rao Chaduvula
India, Hyderabad
Sr. Manager - Hr
Swayang Prakash Sahu
United States, Cambridge
+1 Other

you have to submit a letter to pf department on company letter head, mentioning your name as per company records & name as in pf department.
Hi Prakash

01.Ask Form 5 from your admin depat ( in that you can check your nime has mentione correct or not )
02. If your find it was wrong then you can pass that information to the conceren head in admin department and your manager
03.Sit with them and close that issue
04. Why i am telling all these Company letterheads are not given to the employees , these letter heads are ( either Admin/Hr/ Finance)


You can send Form No. 2 R declaration form under EPF & MP ACT, along with a letter addressed to Asst.Provident Commissioner mentioning the details and request for name correction. Your request normally considered. Correct name will be recorded.

Maheswara Rao. CH


Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Via Google.  

Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
All trademarks and copyrights held by respective owners. Member comments are owned by the poster.
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network