• a statement section (often a single page) detailing how safety will be managed and that demonstrates the organization’s commitment to health and safety
• an organization section that details where responsibilities are allocated and how employees fit into the overall safety management system
• An arrangements section that contains details of how specific activities and functions are managed.
This arrangements section could include such matters as risk assessments, fire safety, first aid, accident reporting, electrical safety, work equipment, hazardous substances, manual handling and other workplace issues.
In larger organizations the arrangements section may refer to other documents, such as safety manuals or safe systems of work
Jenkins Business Forms
Carbonless Business Forms
General business forms
Customized Business Forms
What you have mentioned is group health insurance. I would like to add another health insurance too
1. Individual Insurance: As the name suggest it just covers the individual
2. Family Floater: The insurance that insures your immediate family (e.g. you, your wife and your 2 children).
3. Family First: This insurance insures the whole family (e.g. your parents, spouse, children, mother-in-law, father-in-law and many more).
There are additional benefits attached to it like no age criteria for enrollment, comprehensive coverage, cashless facility across network hospitals and many more.. And Max Bupa provides all these health plans, you can find more details are on their website
Anyways good work…
Health & Safety Policy is the statement of commitment of the top management about the how organiastion will manage its health & safety issues. health & safety policy should be appropriate to the nature of the the business in which organisation is working. This also include the commitment of continual improvement in H& S performance & compliance to the statutory requirements applicable to the organisation. Statement may included the methodology for review of the policy, objectives & implementaion plan, communication & documentation.
Thanks for sharing the details of how to frame a policy for an organisation. It is really useful for our members, who are inneed of the idea how to frame a policy for the concerned department. Keep on sharing your ideas and gaining knowledge from this site.
Wish you all the best and happy learnings.
Commitment to safety is an integral part of the jonrney to excellent at all levels of the facility. Commitment by the company and local management to provide a safe and healthful workplace is in writing and communicated to all employees. All levels of management demonstrate commitment by their actions, and all employees operate in a safe manner.
Safe operation is the responsibility of every person in the organization. The facilities provides a means for employee input and participation in the process of continuous improvement of operation safety
Employee safety knowledge, awareness and involment is increased through regular dedicated meetings. The facility conducts regular safety committee meetings. Appropriate records to enable assessment of the professionalism and quality of the meeting are maintained.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.