dipil Started The Discussion:
Dear Seniors

I have completed 4 years of service with my present employer. Is there any option to take loan from my PF account. If so please let me know the procedure.

Is there any reason which I can show in taking the PF Loan as I have only completed 4 years.

Thanks in advance and looking for valuable advices please.
Dear Mr. Dipil

The prime reason you can show is Daughter's Marriage / Dependent Sister's Marriage, Son Higher Education, Self Education/Marriage.

Any other reasons may not be considered. But let us expect reply from other learned members.
Dear Mr. Bhaskar

Thanks for your inputs...

Mr. Pon given his comments to my posting on different thread and its saying not possible to take PF Loan before completing 5 or 7 years of service...

Query ??? EPF -Loan Facility

If any one knows any other options or ways which I can show for taking PF Loan please share with me...

Thanks in advance...


Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Via Google.  

Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Copyright © 2016 Cite.Communities (CiteHR.Com) User contributions are owned by the contributor.
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network