ir.basavrajbakali Started The Discussion:
· Maha stands for Maharashtra and shramm is Labour and with these combinations Mahashramm has evolved.
· Mahashramm is a Maharashtra state government initiative for the betterment of labour in Maharashtra. Mahashramm is a state government website which facilitates all the citizens of Maharashtra to avail Labour services.
· It encapsulates process automation for the internal departmental users. It is an online web based portal for the business users for filing of statutory requirements and window for the labours for seeking information and sharing their grievances.
· Maharashtra state government has come up with a unique idea of computerizing various departments in the Labour ministry of Maharashtra state, at Mantralaya Level and state department Level. This shall facilitate the people of Maharashtra to avail the Labour Management system to get their work done easier, faster, cheaper and efficiently without wasting their time and energy.
· The various Services offered are listed in the services link. The details of each services offered under each department with process, prerequisites and explains how you can do it online is given for your information by which an applicant will be able to avail the services.
Visit at : http://www.mahashramm.gov.in/">Government of Maharashtra Department of Labour.
It is really shameful. The site is down since long. It was not up-dated since long.
Maharashtra is a capital of industries in our country and the labour dept of it function like this. Official web site is hopeless. The dept is also hopeless. The dept is most corrupt. Everybody is corrupt in the dept. No one knows the law. They only know GANDHI BAPU. Demands are very heavy of every officer. ACL promoted to DCL continue with earlier practice. Every employer is fade up with this dept. There is a competition amongst every officer in its every office at BKC, Thane, Kalyan, Panvel, Pune, Nasik, Nagpur.
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> labour department Location-India-Pune maharashtra labour department Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions