Sorry boss!!!! but still there is no such system established in India where in one can check his/her PF status.....
Also any person can withdraw his/her PF anytime ...
Example:- if a employee has finished his/her 6 months of service, he/she can withdraw PF easily...even if any employee has worked for 1,2,3,15 months he/she can withdraw the PF after they leave the company....
Actually a 2 month basic period is given to the employee to withdraw his/her PF by the company.....
1. form 19 & 10-c duly filled and signed
2. he must wait for 2+1 month from the date of resignation
otherwis he can opt for transfer of accounts to his present employer
3. if he attains superannuation, he can go for immediate settlement
without waiting for two months with the help of employer
4. if he is entltled for pension benefit he has to fill form 10-d instead form 10-c
There is no such option available as on date. However, PF authorities have provided a list of unclaimed PF amount with them on their website (www.epfindia.com)
Withdrawal forms can only be submitted after completion of 60 days of your resignation / termination. Employee's are entitled to PF for 1 day but if you leave within 6 months of your joining, you loose a certain % of your due refund amount and there is no need to fill form 10 C (pension claim) also.
Visit the www.epfindia.nic.in
- Go to Know your Claim Status
- Select State
- Select Office
- put the Company Establishment Code
- Extension Code (Leave it Blank)
- Put the Employee No.( Employee No means PF Number Last 4 Digit Number Ex: KN/46294/1045 , 1045 is Last 4 digit number)
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.