Prashant B Ingawale Started The Discussion:
Dear Seniors,

We are new start up manufacturing company at Chakan MIDC - Pune - Maharashtra location.

I want to apply for new Registration Certificate under Contract Labour Act -Maharashtra Rules.

So can you please forward me Application forms for the same.

Thanks in advance.
Posted 16th July 2011 From India, Pune
Dear Prashant

Please check the Contract Labour (R&A) (Central) Rules 1971, and you can take the copy of Form 1 for application for Registration of Establishment for engaging the Contract Labour.

I am attaching the same for your ready reference.
Posted 16th July 2011 From India, Kumbakonam
Attached Files
Shared By Cite.Community Member "boss2966" For Public Download
File Type: doc Contract Labour (Regln & Abolition) Central Rules 1971.doc (221.5 KB, 9723 views)
Dear Prashant,

Please also note that Maharashtra and Gujarat have similar type of rules for contract labour. The act attached by Mr Bhaskar appears to be Central Act. You also need to see/check notifications issued by Maha Govt. prohibiting contract labour in certain industries or certain type of work.


Manish S Joshi
Posted 16th July 2011 From India, New Delhi
Hi Mr. Prashant, We are labour consultant and labour suppliers in pune. Pls write to Would be glad to help you. Thanks and warm regards. B K Majumdar,
Posted 19th July 2011 From India, Vadodara
Hi Mr. Prashant,
We are labour consultant and labour suppliers in pune.
Pls write to .
Would be glad to help you.

Thanks and warm regards.

B K Majumdar,
Posted 19th July 2011 From India, Vadodara
Dear All, Please someone forward me Tamilnadu Contract Labour Rules,1975 act copy Thanks With Regards, Mahadevan MS
Posted 2nd November 2011 From India, Madras
Hi Prashant,

Herewith attached the FORM I under The Contract Labours (R & A) Act 1970, required for obtaining Registration Certificate (FORM II) to Principal Employer. You may fill the form with the details of contractor, you wish to engage at your factory.

You also need to pay registration fees (which depends upon the nos. of contract labours you are going to engage through contractor). The duly filled form along with the fees paid challan (You will get the challan at Labour commissoner's office) has to be submitted to Labour Commissioner / Asst Labour Commissioer's office. The copies of the work order / contracts between you (Principal Employer) and contractor may be required at the time of submission.

After scrutiny of all the documents and prescribed fees paid by challan, AC / LC may issue Registration Certificate (FORM II) under The Contract Labour (R&A) Act 1970. FORM II must be renewed by evey calender year or it should be amended as the change in nos. of contract labours engaged.

I hope this will help you...

Posted 3rd January 2012 From India, Sholapur
Attached Files
Shared By Cite.Community Member "atulmalve" For Public Download
File Type: doc FORM-I- Contract Labour Act.doc (52.5 KB, 4968 views)
Hi all, Plz tell me what is contract labour state & contract labour central, can anybody give brief Description on the above subject.
Posted 3rd January 2012 From India, Bangalore
hi ,
pllease tell me my self from gujarat , i want to provide labour in maharastra , i will provide 18 workers so i need to apply from registration? it is necessary to do registretion in labour office for labour licence?

any body plz give me a suggestion.

Posted 6th August 2012 From India, Surat
Dear All,

Plz tell me i am working in probation period through contract but after 3 months given warning letter for poor performance & leave without permission through the contractor where am working(client) but where am working without any training or induction programme, directly sitting on working place, & i am working regularly & all pending work was completed in 2 months, when total work recovered in two months my senior saying "your work is very slow, you can gear up" i am humbly saying YES only.
then after some days going intimate me your reliever will come back and your position change & work will change. And one day I was emergency take leave for my father eyes operation that day I was calling through the my wife mobile but not pick my call, am calling in office phone intimate their placed working employee,when he coming in office they saying it. after the one week suddenly receiving warning letter . this company in 5 days work, Saturday Sunday weekly off, but contractor workers working in Saturday.I was absent on Saturday. I was all Saturday working in official timing only regular pay for it. And very harassing my senior me.please help me.

Thanks & Regards
Pankaj Khairnar
Posted 22nd August 2014 From India, Pune
Dear Faculty Member, Please use the attached ment for Seeking Registration & Labour License under Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act It is very use full. Ajay pal Singh
Posted 30th December 2014 From India, Delhi
Attached Files
Shared By Cite.Community Member "Ajay Pal Singh" For Public Download
File Type: pdf Registration & license Forms & Fee under CLA.pdf (80.6 KB, 257 views)
Pl let me know that Principle employer and contractors are same from last 3 years is it require to renew the contractor licence and registration under contract labour act - 1970.(Haryana).

i came to know from some one that renewal is not required, if you have any amendment or notification pl. provide
Posted 5th January 2015 From India, Delhi
Dear Member,

According to Haryana Contract Labour (R&A) Rules, 1975 no renewal is required for registration certificate. As per the requirement of rule 18(4) we are required to get the amended in RC, if there happened to be any change in the particulars of certificate of registration & in that case principal employer shall intimate the Registering Officer within thirty days from the date when such change take place, the particulars of & the reasons of such change. Contractors are required to get renewal of licence every year. According to rule 29 they are to apply for its renewal 30 days before its date of expiry.

Skylark Associates, Gurgaon (Haryana)
(Labour Law Consultants) (M) 09810405361
Welcome Skylark Associates
Posted 5th January 2015 From India, Delhi
Dear All I urgently require documents checklist for new licence of Contract labour Act 1970 (Central- Delhi only). Regards
Posted 18th March 2015 From India, Mumbai
Dear All,
Can anyone tell me whether an principal Employer can be a Contractor at a time .
Means the owner of the factory is both Contractor & Principal Employer ....can it happens

Bappy Swain
Posted 26th April 2015 From India, Kharagpur
Dear Sir, There are many contractual and casual labourers working in unit run canteens all over india. Will u please guide us that can any officer deploy or throw out both of them without any reason
Posted 31st July 2015 From India, Jalandhar
Hi Prashant,

There is two types of Contract Labour Act , one is State and second is Central.

Since your organization is falling under MIDC ( Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation ) then you have to appply under State.

The office is in Wakdewadi, Pune.

We are providing Labour Law support services , in case you need any support and services from us please let us know. We will do the needful.

Posted 4th August 2015 From India, Mumbai


Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Via Google.  

Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Copyright 2016 Cite.Communities (CiteHR.Com) User contributions are owned by the contributor.
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network