* Pre-sales Activities: Assisting with sales proposals, tender responses, demonstration of our software to prospective customers and discussions with them concerning the ways in which the packages can be used to meet their requirements.
* Attendance at conferences and exhibitions.
* Presentations at seminars and User Group meetings.
* Account Development and Sales: Each User of Symology software/services is assigned a specific Account Manager.
* The role of that Account Manager is to establish and develop a relationship with the Customer organisation with the dual objectives of ensuring Symology provides the best possible level of service and identifying areas where mutual benefit can be gained by the Customer extending the use of Symology products and services.
* This aspect of the role will predominantly relate to a specific region, but will occasionally encompass the whole of the UK and possibly overseas.
* It is the responsibility of the Business Development Manager to: liaise with Account Managers in the development of activities on existing customer sites, with the objective of extending the use of Symology software into further areas co-ordinate the sales activities of the Consultancy team in the allocated region, in order to optimise potential.
Yes man i have some information about business development in recruitment firm is to convince current client, getting business from them and from there references. To add more customers and getting business from them by giving services to them by satisfying their manpower needs to the most excellent.
Human Resources Management
Human Resource Consultant Florida
Payroll Services Florida
Employee Leasing Services Florida
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
1615 views3 replies
Topic Categories >> contract staffing business development account manager payroll services business development manager human resources management Location-India-Bangalore recruitment firm