- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Study of purchase influencing factors
- Customer Profiling
- Advertising effectiveness study
- Measurement of Brand awareness and brand perception
- Customer Loyalty study
- Consumer Perception Survey
- Service Quality Study
- Competition Analysis
- Service standards
- Study on effectiveness of employee’s role in service delivery
- Effectiveness of channels (distributors/ DSAs) in service delivery
- Effectiveness of channels (on-line/ Internet) in service delivery
- Customer Data Analysis
- Study of Institutional markets
- Effectiveness of promotion schemes
- Service Blueprinting
- Service Process Mapping – Back stage, on-stage
- Improving service quality using service blueprinting
Though Title comes first in a report, it's the last thing one should worry about; however, the field of study is required at the outset to get approval from the institution's authorities.
Have a nice day.
A retired academic in the UK
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.