From "aashidelhi" : Hi to all Senior Members,
If one filled all the forms i.e. Form 10C & Form 19 for PF withdrawal & the name of the person is mismatched from PF Department with Company Details when all the forms has been submitted properly wat is the procedure to follow?
29th March 2011 From India, Mumbai

Dear Asahi,
Get a detailed letter from the employer stating the mistake of mismatch and meet the Regional/ Sub regional commissioner to get it solved.
or use the Home Page to register your grievance under the REGISTER GRIEVANCE area.
Add a copy of Form 2 ,Form 5 and a copy of form 23 also to support your claim.
Best of Luck
Excellent HR Services,
29th March 2011 From India, Selam
To be part of this and many other peer to peer discussions, Register at CITE which provides insights into real world issues and fosters community support and learning.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network