Kindly help me.. i have to send the below information to all my employees.
so kindly let me know the corrections or any other suggestions if any.
I'm waiting for the immediate response from you all.
"(1. This is to inform you that all the employees are requested to complete their day to day work schedules before 07:00 pm itself. If there is any other urgent requirement of works can be continued with the approval of concern HOD/Director Operations.
2. And also the employee who is working before or after the office hours (except 08:45am – 06:00pm) should have to inform the system people for continuing the server process.
3. Afternoon Before going to lunch/Evening before leaving to home all should turn off their computers also kindly switch off the lights and A/C’s. This will help us to save the electricity.)"
First and foremost you deserve appreciation. In this forum large number of such requests are made however, the members were reluctant to prepare draft of the circular or notice they would like to circulate. Good to note that you have prepared something on your own
Revised draft could be as below:
1. It is observed that few staff members work well beyond stipulated working hours. Finishing day to day work in office hours is in the interest of organisation as well as personal life. Therefore, all staff members are to note that they have to complete their work everyday by 07:00 pm. If the situation merits their stay beyond this time, staff members have to obtain written permission from their respective HOD or from Director Operations. Staff members' stay beyond 07:00 pm is subject to this written permission.
2. Early coming to office or late sitting requires intimation to Systems Department in order to maintain continuity of server process. Therefore, whoever obtains permission to work early or work late must pass on corresponding information to Systems Department.
3. While at work we expect the staff members to be energy-conscious. Whether during the working hours or otherwise, staffs members are to put off lights, computers, air-conditioners etc whenever they are away from their workplace. This will curtail the power consumption.
Note - While writing business letters, notices etc, it is important to give introductory sentences and then start with the main topic. Introductory sentences or transitory sentences give easy flow to the topic or between two paragraphs.
Dinesh V Divekar
Management & Behavioural Training Consultant
Bangalore - 560094
Limit of your words is limit of your world.
I am right now working in a reputed management Institute as academic counsellor, I am in the final sem. of my MBA (HR).
I want to know that is there any short term course or diploma i can do after doing my MBA related to ISO because i want to be my Institute as ISO certified . I discussed the same with few of the people they suggested my to do something related to this so that, i may start the process of the same at my organisation.
Kindly help me out.
I am aruna working with reputed company. I want to keep circular in notice. one of our employee lost her ring in office premises. i want to put a official circular in office. Please help me to draft a circular and here i am writing circular Please make corrections.
This is kind information to all.
One of our employee(name) lost her ring in our office premises, if anybody finds please handover it to HR Dept.
Please send Circulars which are very usefull to all HRs.
As i am very new to this industry here i am facing lot of issues everyday.
Waiting for your early response.
Thanks in advance to all.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.