thisisvj Started The Discussion:Download Company Secretary Course kit for ACS exams with complete details about registration, fees, cut off dates, procedures, exemption, etc...& all CS students - Update your email ids now to get free Student Company Secretary magazine in your Inbox
All about CS: OnlyThisMuch. The information are given in detail hereunder for your complete understanding about Company Secretaryship Course or CS Course or ACS exams or by whatever name it is called. This will enable you to join ICSI and become a Company Secretary, a coveted corporate legal professional. If you are already a professional, do share this information to all for the benefit of budding students and Company Secretaries. Enjoy sharing.
Understand all about Company Secretary Course in India & Important Announcements for 2011 by ICSI
- Important cut-off dates
- General Information students must know
- Guidelines for seeking extension of CS Course registration & de novo
- Concession in Registration Fees / Examination Fees for Physically Handicapped Students:
- How to get CS Student Identity (Id card)
- Regarding Paper wise exemption in CS exams based on qualification
- Compulsory Computer Training & Exemption
- Submission of CC papers
- ICSI Students Education Fund Trust & financial assistance for handicaps & others
- Fees of ICSI for various services including registration, examination
- Complete address of ICSI
- Telephone numbers of Company Secretary Institute
- Useful links for Company Secretary Exam preparation
- Download CS Information Kit
- More details in See Yes -> Yes, ACS: CS Course details
- Update your email id & address to get Student Secretary Magazine
View this link for full details: Download Company Secretary Course kit for ACS exams with complete details about registration, fees, cut off dates, procedures, exemption, etc...& all CS students - Update your email ids now to get free Student Company Secretary magazine in your Inbox
If you have any insight on this, or if you are looking for information on the same topic, please engage with this member to help add value to this discussion.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.