From "kkgr2001" : Hi All,
If your PF account is inactive for more than 3 years(e.g you have neither transferred nor withdrawn the PF for last 3 years), and if you need to settle the claim, you may need to submit Indemnity bond along with Form 19 and Form 10 C. I have recently received the required format from Regional PF office and attached here with. Hope it would be useful for a needy hand.
14th January 2011 From India, Mumbai
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PF_Affidavit Format.pdf (51.0 KB, 6970 views)

Thanks for the updates. Can this be submitted in any PF office or in same office where PF account was open. Kinldy help in this matter. With Regards, Rajesh C Ranadive
16th January 2011 From China
mvram444 1
Can anyone let me know what should be the cost of the stamp paper on which this form to be executed?
29th October 2012 From India, Bangalore
nirmalkumar 4
for affidavit cum indemnity bond we got to make it only on 20 Rs stamp paper with notary attested Regards Nirmal
9th January 2013 From India, Madras
sir i am worked subhiksha trading services pvt ltd from 15.08.2005 to 30.06.2007 but till now i am received my pf because i don’t know of my pf a/c no please help me
18th January 2015 From India, Hyderabad
Discuss problems openly with your peers around the world (OVER 3 MILLION MEMBERS) without company/personal specifics. Access to years of such problem discussion data and business material is at your finger tips. All resources created by our members are available to everyone at no cost. Register at CITE.CO

Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network