I am Bhausaheb, working as a HR Officer. While going to interivew first question asked to introduce yourselve. But I cannot present myself as interviewr expect.
So please give me format of self introduction in an interview. or how to introduce ourselve.
Thanks in advance.
Suggested format for self - introduction
1. Spell out your name clearly.
2. Tell how you preferred to be called.
3. Tell them about your qualification (fi time permits from your school days) including the institutions studied.
4. Awards/ trophies/ distinctions won by you for academic excellence if any.
5. Reasons for choosing the discipline in your education.
6. Family particulars (Father, Mother, Brothers, Sisters, Spouse, Children)
7. In case of children stream of education CBSE, State Board etc.,
8. Details of spouse if employed.
9. Employment history and reasons for leaving each employment.
10. Achievements in each employment.
11. Reasons for quitting employment now.
Do not talk ill of your family members, faculties in institutions, past employers.
Do not sit on the edge of the chair while answering.
Look into the eyes of the interviewer while answering.
If you have finished your presentation, just hang up and say that is it. Do not ramble beyond what you have already said even if the interviewer has not shot his next question.
Thoroughly make enquiries of the organisation you are attending the interview their business, special matters etc as they may seek what you know about their company.
Rehearse "self-introduction" in front of mirror everyday till you achieve mastery.
My name is CJ, an accomplished and business-focused HUMAN RESOURCES & RECRUITMENT MANAGER offering 16 years of experience driving change, consolidating operations, creatively managing work teams, launching continuous improvement initiatives, and attaining objectives for prominent international organizations and Fortune 500 companies in the Philippines, Japan, Taiwan, China and GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman & Qatar).
A strategic H.R. partner; industrious and highly effective in providing vision and counsel for businesses in start-up, accelerated growth, change, and revitalization mode with exposure in different HR functions including but not limited to – Recruitment, HRIS, OD, Pay & Performance, Talent Management and Retention.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.