From "vishwanathsavula" : Hi,
Can any one suggest me, in case an employee name is different from PF A/c and Bank Salary Account.? Opening a bank account is not possible on which name he has got pf account. Because employee has no id / address proof in the name as per pf account.
Kindly suggest what are the alternatives to get his claim done...!??
26th November 2010 From India, Hyderabad

ram2hr 91
Dear Vishwanath, You can draft a letter stating the employee in the bank account and PF are one and the same i attach you a letter format please find attached... Regards, Ramkishore
26th November 2010 From India, Bangalore
Attached Files
File Type: doc manj.doc.doc (20.0 KB, 7124 views)
vishwanathsavula 11
Dear Kishore,
What you have attached is good. but here employee name is entirely different.
Name as per Bank Account is: Korukonda Raju
Name as per PF Account is: Sashiraj
This difference occurred because all employees used to call him by his pet name rather his actual name. and the same has been updated in the records and processed.
What to do in such case....!??
26th November 2010 From India, Hyderabad
ram2hr 91
Its difficult if you have minor changes its ok but one option is to create a new bank account as the pf account name is that is the only option we can do in this case Regards Ramkishore
27th November 2010 From India, Bangalore
vishwanathsavula 11
Getting a bank account is not at all possible in this case. Suggest me if is there any alternative options..!! — Vishwanath
27th November 2010 From India, Hyderabad
Yaasmin 47
I think you should make an an affidavit mentioning both the names and stating that both the person are some of one identy, do this in consultation with lawyer. This affidavit will work for all of the accounts, and as per my knowledge banks also have some sort of forms for correction of names and other personal details.
I hope this may solve your problem, hence forth be very particular about your full name and other personal details.
27th November 2010 From India, Mumbai
bablu 2 1
Hi My Bank account name is Bablu. and my pf a/c name is bablu sharma. Kindly suggest what are the alternatives to get his claim done...!?? Bablu
7th March 2013 From India, New Delhi 47
Dear vishwanathsavula & Bablu,
What Yaasmin said is correct, an affidavit is the only process to claim your PF mentioning you are individual with two names as per employment records and as per PF records.
7th March 2013 From India
omshiv mishra 3
Their is no need to open a new account.You can attach the letter with withdrawal form 19 & 10 C.The PF will be settled. Regards, OMSHIV
7th March 2013 From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files
File Type: docx name change PF LETTER.docx (11.5 KB, 5946 views)
I cant download the document, I am also facing same problem, name mismatch in my PF account and bank account.
Name is LOGA PRIYA but wrongly entered in PF as LOK PRIYA, cant able to claim. Kindly suggest me. I am in need of money now.
25th September 2015 From India, Chennai
Discuss problems openly with your peers around the world (OVER 3 MILLION MEMBERS) without company/personal specifics. Access to years of such problem discussion data and business material is at your finger tips. All resources created by our members are available to everyone at no cost. Register at CITE.CO

Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network