Recriutment is the process of attracting, screening and selecting an appropriate candidate for a particular job at a particular place and at a particlar time
1. The process begins with carrying out a analysis regarding where there is vacancy in ur company
2. Dept where there is need of certain employee,,they give the details regarding the post Eg..no of posts to be filled..type of vacancy etc.
3. This is submitted to HR dept
4. HR dept accordingly prepares the Job Description and Job Specification.
5. They hunt for a suitable source of recruitment.
6. Your vacancy is then advertised on that source eg job portal, factory gate advertisements.
7. Resumes are then screened according to the requirment
8. Shortlisted candidates are called for interview
9. This is then followed by the selection process which involves decision making, conveying the results and joining formalities etc
Hope your Query is solved
If I am wrong anywhere, then kindly correct me..
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> job description job portal recruitment process decision making Location-India-Hyderabad selection process joining formalities recruitment proces Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions