Employees Provident Fund internet Grievance Management System (EPFiGMS)
A lot of people are suffering with their PF related woes owing to the attitude of employers as well as the PF Authorities. Mostly these delays are owing to the corruption. Although, the Government is doing its best to provide information to the employees in a better way, yet the means of the corrupt are stronger than the measures of the Government.
However, still, one can take some measures to get the information:
01. First you should directly ask your HR dept. to provide your PF Number, and other assistance that you require concerning your PF related issue.
02. However, if employer neglects your request, just approach Regional PF Office and consult EDP section. (You have to be smart and humble while requesting EDP section, just tell your company's Name, your name and your Account No., the person will verify your records through computer and will let you know the exact status as on date)
03. All of you seeking PF related help may use the following link which will take you to EPFO newly launched "Employees Provident Fund internet Grievance Management System (EPFiGMS) portal: EPFO <link updated to site home>
or go to Home Page
This is the New service started by EPFO for online redressal of grievances of the members of EPFO and covers the following types of the queries:
1. Withdrawal/Final Settlement of PF (Form19/20/31/10C)
2. Transfer of PF Accumulations (Form 13)
3. Scheme Certificate (Form 10 C)
4. Settlement of Pension (Form 10 D)
5. Issue of PF Slip/PF Balance
6. Payment of Insurance Benefit (Form 5 IF)
7. Cheque Returned/Misplaced
8. Other (Not covered above)
I HAVE USED THIS FACILITY MYSELF AND I GOT THE ONLINE REPLY WITHIN 9 DAYS.
Please tell us your experience with the above so that the other members could be benefited accordingly.
04. Also see my blog at : EPFiGMS – EPF i-GRIEVIENCE MAMAGEMENT SYSTEM - Blogs - RTI INDIA Epfo has introduced the sms based communication platform - Blogs - RTI INDIA Pf accounts idle for 36 months or more months to fetch no interest - Blogs - RTI INDIA
Alternatively you can file RTI Application with the Concerned RPFC and seek necessary information. 8th November 2010 From India, Chandigarh