I am Jeevan Sehgal, a freelancer trainer based at New Delhi. I have in total 9 years of experience in corporate HR currently, i am providing holistic individual development training to college students.
I have also conducted trainings on other soft skills and behavioural skills such as,
2. Creative Thinking
3. Preparation of Group Discussion
4. Preparation of Personal Interview
5. Stress Management
6. Ettiquette and Manners
For any further information, kindly contact me at
A nice ppt - short and crisp. I really appreciate ur designing skills, specially the formatting part.
I have a few suggestiong that might help you in being more effective.
1. A few pictures cud be added in ur ppt.
2. Various interview techniques and procedures involved in detail like Group Discussion, Psychometric Testing, Behavioral Questions etc. could have been included.
3. In terms of body language, a lot more could have been added. Specially, how to position one's hands, shoulders, posture etc.
4. Well, everyone knows wat questions are asked during the interview, though just a bunchful know how to answer them. Rather than just questions, Answers included could have made a difference.
5. An interview preparation checklist, company research form etc are some of the formats that cud have been used. It will surely make ur workshop more effective.
I'm Mohammed Delil. I'm an HR expert in a central bank. It is a good initiative to discuss about Interview techniques. But, I find the PPT elementary. It may be due to the fact that I expected detailed and comprehensive explanations about the kinds of interview techniques , how and when they are applied, who should carry out the interview,What kind of technique is appropriate for what kind of position or job, etc.
More over,it woudl be fantastic if Rahul Chhabra's siuggestions are incorporated.
I would like some exprienced people in the area add thier inputs on the subject.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.