1. Is this appropriate to use the word "Absconded" rather we should use long and uninformed absenteeism; if you all agree.
2. It is appropriate to send a warning letter, show cause notice and then there is a reason of termination; if the notices/letters sent earlier not responded.
3. Wrong wordings may be chased by the employee too. Therefore keeping the soft corner and at the descretion of the HR Department after getting done the full and final sattlement with the employee, may issue the letter in the interest of the employee.
4. We are also agreed with Om "if employee is on probation period ( means has not completed his 240 days), then u can terminate him without any notice", even than a note is required to mention in the termination letter regarding the absence from the duty.
5. One can relieve the employee after the full and final sattlement with the employee. It is upto the issuing authority of what language they are using but the wordings must state the true picture of relieving circumstances. Moreover; the employee may gently request to the HR Manager to issue the letter in his/her career interest.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.