The training material is good... Appreciating your sharing mentality...
I found the same in two sections... Under Safety Health of your employees and under this Training & Development...
Just don't expect always a great feedback as in this forum silent benefict takers are more than that of active participants...
Keep on posting and share your knowledge, surely somehow beneficting to one and all... The more we share the more our knowledge will increese... Just do it for ourselves, not for getting comments from others...
Dipil Kumar V
Yes, I was the one who shared the same ppt to one of our Citr hr mate.
I feel when ppl have time to D/L then y can't they give feedback.
It’s not that someone needs flattering comments..!
At least senior members or ppl of same fld can share their suggestion.
So this is a humble request to all cite hr mates. Please do also take time to share your valuable feedback!
And Thanks to all who shared their feedback.
I Perceive seeing your slides from an viewer’s perceptive that
1. You want to Motivate your co's drivers
2. You want to explain them the Qualities one should posses
3. you want to explain on risk and safety measures
4. You want to provide Tips of saving fuel consumption
5. You want to sensitize them on what they are expected to know
6. You want to develop their personal qualities
7. Warn them on drink and driving
8. Build Awareness on traffic rules
9. Provide Tips on vehicle maintenance
10. Provide some education on tyres
11. Want to make them aware the imp of fitness to carry on their duty.
12. Want to make them aware of their roles and responsibilities
13. Wants to compare you Co. with few of the world's best Cos.
14. Want them to convey them what is key to the success of your co.
My Observations on your PPT
1. You may need to reconsider the sequencing of your slides,
2. By trying to communicate too many things I’m afraid your training crux may be lost and they may find your audeince leaving the classroom confused
3. You may plan to break it in parts or club few parts which go hand in hand like ..one day or half day Program each on
a. Awareness (traffic laws/safety measures/dos and don’ts) + Tips on (vehicle maintenance/technical education on engine, tyres etc/dos and don’ts)
b. Motivation + trying to establish bonding with the co by talking about your co’s core values.
c. Exclusive program on etiquettes + few examples of industry standards followed by the best Co. in your industry
4. You may check for the option of using local language in your ppt as majority may not understand your ppt if made in English.
5. Pictures should relate to what you want to communicate, Eg. the picture in slide 1 portrays a wrong image of the driver (flaunting rules, carrying excessive load), you may not wish to glorify such activities, thus may consider changing it.
Hope this info helps, all the best for your training Programs!!
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.