I just want to know the list of institutions for sap hr and oracle hr and what is the difference between sap hr and oracle hr.
waiting forword for your reply!
How come we can study selfly?is it possible
- Both SAP and Oracle attempt to give total IT Solution for entire business organization and both have specific modules for HRM and Payroll. Both the companies are business leaders in their own right and both claim to be the best.
- There may be very few people who have used both SAP and Oracle and they only can tell which one is better.
there are two types of user in SAP HR, one is Core user and second is end user.
basic profile of core user is to make addition/deletion the commands or improve the SAP program.
Basic profile of end user is to use the SAP as per requirement.
END user use SAP to generate employee code, payroll activities, separation, confirmation of employee, PMS and other data management.
SAP HR is much easier then oracal HR, because oracal HR have very much limitation for report generation. because when you enter the data is SAP HR, you can pull any kind of report/data from SAP. but oracal have some limited reports.
am planning to do sap hr or oracle hr,pls let me know
1.the difference between them
2.which one is easier to learn
3. comparatively which one cost reasonable.
4. how is the job market, which one is better in market
5. what is the time schedule required to learn
6 am having 8 yrs exp in hr generalist role, out which having about 2 yrs of training exp too, parallel to hr am assisting for the training division too.
7. is this is back end hr job
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.