Currently I am purusing Diploma in labour law from ambedkar college from mumbai university.
I need notes/ Reference materials/ previous question papers from this course.
Plz let me know if any1 who has notes... I need notes for:
Portion for DLL:
Paper –I Industrial relations
1. Industrial dispute act, 1947
2. Trade union act, 1926
3. Bombay industrial relation act, 1946
4. Industrial employment (standing orders) act
5. MRTU act, 1971
Paper II – Social security Legislation
1. Workmen’s compensation act, 1923
2. PF act, 1952
3. ESIC act, 1948
4. Maternity benefit act, 1961
5. Bombay labour welfare act, 1953
Paper III- Laws of wages & Principles of wage fixation
1. Minimum wages act, 1948
2. Payment of wages act, 1936
3. payment of bonus act, 1965
Paper IV- Legislation affecting conditions of work.
1. factories act, 1948
2. Plantation labour act, 1951
3. Dock labour act
4. dock workers (Regulation of employment) act, 1949
5. contract labour act
6. Mines & minerals (Regulations & development) act, 1957
7. Mines act, 1952
8. Bombay shop & Establishment act, 1948.
I am pursuing MSW and my subjects are HRD, Labour Welfare and Industrial Relationship. Its my final year.
Now i want to pursue Diploma In Labour Law. Does any body can help me to guide me ?
I am a working professional and want to do this course from distance learning.
Please suggest me the institutes and college for that.
Pankaj Kumar Vyas
I dnt think der is any distance learning facility for this course. The course is under mumbai university for 1 yr and fees is around 8500/-.
U cn chq out in law colleges in noida. I would suggest u 2 join full/part time course, bcoz attending lectures n understanding subject is very important. Tht will be extermely benefical in our career.
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
1413 views8 replies
Topic Categories >> social security bonus act shop & establishment act wages act distance learning industrial relationship standing orders Location-India-Thana
Discuss problems with your peers without getting into personal specifics.
Access to years of discussion data available to everyone at no cost.