venkattriveni8 Started The Discussion:
I am from Recruitment. I would like to know the Volume Hiring process and strategy plan.
Example: If the organization plans to recruit 80 positions in a period of 2 months.. Tell me the Strategy plan and process how to follow?
There is no such strategy....the only thing is that you can give the said vacant profiles to the recruitment consultants and ask / request them to send you the best cnadidates at the earliest or you can go through the job portals and search for the profiles in case of cost cutting....
Exactly you are right, the same which I am following here in my orgnization. But yesterday when I had an interview with CMMi Level 5 Organization they asked me the same question and I gave the same reply which you replied. But she said in some calculations. I didn't get her answer correctly.
Before making any strategy there are prerequistes like availability of resource, are you hiring freshers, experience, identifing the resources and their location. Your budget also is the matter of concern if you have to handle the recruitment drive and you are not hirning any consultant
You arrange the interviews on holidays i.e Sunday Saturday to meet maximum candidates.
For making any strategy you will have to start analysis of position as 1 strategy for 1 recruitment drive not necessarily suits for another. This is your and your teams call.
The man dates 80 Positions Means Go For Line Up of 250 walkin - selection Ratio must be150 And joinee will be Around 100
Through Employee Referal From Excisting Employees
Concentrate in NGO organistion Who can help you out,
Distributing Pamplets in Vantage Locations
Posters In Vantage Location ( Trains,Bus stand,Some of the Tutiorial Centers Etc)
Contact ME 9551010777
Im a recruitment officer who hired 1500 qualified applicants for only 1 month. My strategy are the following:
1. Advertisement in all forms (flyers, newspaper, billboard, etc.)
3. We contact schools for fresh graduate.
4. Temporary Recruitment Office in different location
5. We contact employment agencies.
6. I also hire a seasonal employee (a team of expert in recruitment) to help me choose between those applicants.
7. As per location, we offered a staff house for our qualified applicant (also consider the location)
8. Offer a competitive salary range.
9. Also consider the budget of the company
We have received a total of 4768 applicants and filtered it all. Recruitment is very expensive
YES you need to have proper strategy while going for recruitment drives. And I hope these points might guide for the same:
1) JOB ADVERTISEMENT: To hire these many applicants in just 2 months you need to reach masses. So you must be able to reach maximum portals asap.
2) COST PART: Going individually to these portals might effect your budget part. In that case, the solution is a RECRUITMENT SOFTWARE which will help you to reach multiple portals at ONE CLICK at cost effective manner.
3) TIME EFFICIENT PROCESS: For this many positions, you must be receiving resumes close to 500+. Are you going to make excel sheet for all these applications? Do you have that time? The APPLICANT TRACKING SYSTEMS are there to rescue you. Once you receive a resume on this system, it will store each details in an automated tabulated form. And the best part is, resume is stored there itself. (SAY NO TO CONFUSING FOLDERS)
4) TRACKING: What is going to be your tracking strategy is more important here. You must be in the habit of updating cumbersome excel trackers. How about you shift to such online trackers for much easy process.
Hope these lines might guide you.
DID YOU KNOW? You can access a FREE such platform for your apt use. Applicant Tracking System | Recruitment Software
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> applicant tracking campus drive hiring process job portals job profiles Location-India-Hyderabad multiple sourcing recruitment consultants recruitment software salary range Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions