virajgovekar Started The Discussion:
We want to prepare a list of dos and donts that can be given to employees before they join the organisation.
This could contain some basic policies of company, I need a basis for make these, has anyone something simmilar in their organisation and willing to share?
Below mentioned are some of the responsibilities of employees (Dos & Don'ts) which you may find useful:
1) Employees are required to conform to & follow the rules & regulations of the company in force and brought in force from time to time.
2) The employee must be punctual to duty and be present at work till closing time.
3) The employee must wear neat, clean and appropriate dress to keep the decency and decorum of the company.
4) All employees must be aware of the safety measures at work and follow accident prevention and other safety rules.
5) All employees must have the consciousness and responsibility in safeguarding the property of the company.
6) Employees are expected to serve the company diligently, faithfully and honestly.
7) During the course of employment with the company, employees may have access to important data, information, trade secrets and may become familiar with the "Proprietary Information" and technicalities of agreements and contracts, financial, business and marketing models and plans. All the employees must keep the information very confidential.
8) Employees are required to keep the company informed of any change in their mailing address from time to time, failing which the last known address on the company's record will be taken as the current address for all communications.
9) All information regarding remuneration and terms of employment is confidential. We would urge all the employees to respect this value and not disclose the same to any employee other than their approved supervisor.
10) Taking away any property of the company without approval from competent authority is an offence and attracts disciplinary action.
Hope this helps you.
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
1204 views1 reply
Discuss problems with your peers without getting into personal specifics.
Access to years of discussion data available to everyone at no cost.