* Develop clear job descriptions.
* Select appropriate people with an appropriate selection process.
* Negotiate requirements and accomplishment-based performance standards, outcomes, and measures.
* Provide effective orientation, education, and training.
* Provide on-going coaching and feedback.
* Conduct quarterly performance development discussions.
* Design effective compensation and recognition systems that reward people for their contributions.
* Provide promotional/career development opportunities for staff.
* Assist with exit interviews to understand WHY valued employees leave the organization.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.