Can anyone help me in making the blueprint of Oraganization Climate Questionnaire. Kindly suggest how to prepare the questionnaire and which aspects should be considered to give more benefit to the organization which such endeavor and how much prolific it is.
I have not undertaken this kind of a survey, but the subject did interest me...and did some research on it....
I am attaching a questionnaire, which may be useful as a guideline fr you.
The questionnaire is divided into a subsections and u need to find out the mean value of the points that respondents give.......
IN this way u will cme to know the highest and the lowest score and accordingly try to work on it....
hope it helps u
do let me knw about the progress of the exercise
This will help u out :lol: :lol: :lol:
1. What is it like to be an employee at this organization?
(Family, Friend, Employee)
2. What are barriers/enablers to a positive climate?
3. Does management take cares of employee satisfaction?
(Yes / No)
4. Does management helps in improvement efforts? ( Yes / No)
5. Does your supervisor support you at work? ( Yes / No)
6. Rate the communication flow in your organization? ( Poor, Average, Good, Excellent)
7. Does your organization reward you for good work? ( Yes / No)
8. My supervisor, or some one at work, seems to care about me as a person? ( Yes / No)
9. There is someone at work who encourages my development.
(Yes / No)
10. The mission of my organization makes me feel that I am important.
(Yes / No)
11. Do you enjoy a variety of task to do? ( Yes / No)
12. I have a best friend at work. (Yes / No) who?
13. My feeling of security in my job? [ 1 2 3 4 5]
After 15th of this month I'll send you the questionair of Organisational Climate. I'm persuing my P.hd(part time) on the topic: Job satisfaction and organisational climate- A Comparative study among the workers of Tata steel and Bokaro Steel Plant(A unit od SAIL).
Right now I'm in Bangalore. Once I'll be back to Delhi please do remind me.
Thanks and regards
Great to hear that u are doing Ph.D... It would be great if you could guide me in understanding the procedure for enrolling to a Ph.D programme...
Also would like to know the preferred universities for the same...
I am interested in doing Ph.D, but confused about where to do it from.
Believe u would be able to guide me in this...
Thanking you in advance
My personal id is
Try the attachments.
The concept of corporate or organisational culture (Schein,1990) defined as:
a. A pattern of basic assumptions.
b. invented, discovered, or developed by a given group.
c. as it learns to cope with its problems of external adaptations and internal integration.
d. is to be taught to new members as the, (f) correct ways to perceive, think, and feel in relations to those problem”
four different courses of action given the results.
1. Ignore: those questions referring to behaviours with low agreement performance and importance can be ignored because although performance was low so was importance. This dimension of climate is of no consideration.
2. Consider: Where performance is high (ie good) but the importance is low it suggests that employees see certain things done well which are really not very important. Those need to be considered by change agents as they may represent misguided effort.
3. Celebrate: Where performance is high and importance is high one can celebrate the fact that important issues are being perceived as being done well. These factors/behaviours need to be maintained.
4. Fix it: the major course for action occurs where the issues are considered high in importance but performance is low. It is these items that most warrant most attention particularly the very low performance, high importance.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.