Will you please send me a sample of copletly filled various form in ESIC half yearly return.
Latest up date from ESI Workshop.
1. Project Panchadeep - The ESI would be going online from May 24th 2010, ESI had given the IT Roll out project to Wipro and this project was named as Project Panchadeep.
2. Generate Challan and Make payment - All ESI challans and payments should be generated online and made onine. The trackers too can be viewed online.
3. Filing of Returns - Since all the Challan and remittance details would be available online, there is no need of filing the Half yearly returns.
During the above discussions, below clarifications where asked and noted down.
1. The Green or blue challan for remitting the ESI amount would not be accepted in any SBI branch w.e.f 24th May 2010.
2. Once the company has registered its name in the online portal, the ID and password would be issued by the ESI department in a day or two.
3. The employer can login to www.ESIC.in .
4. For the branch offices across India can get their sub code by registering on line.
5. All the Employees details should be fed-in, in the form of declaration. Once the declaration is fed, the Insurance number for individual will be generated and the printout can be issued to the empoloyee with his Photograph attached.
6. The ESI would be issuing original PEHCHAN CARDS to all such members on receipt of the temporary card, hence members would have to personally visit the ESI Office to obtain the PEHCHAN CARD both for individual and family. Note - At the time of issing the PEHCHAN CARD the finger prints of individual and family members would be obtained for identification purpose.
7. Joinee and Resignee details if any should be captured online.
8. At present all the remittances should be made offline, that is through cash or cheque, since the online payment option is not available for atleast two to three months from now.
Shiva Kumar R
You have to Filled Form -5 revised.
Inthat form first you have to mention Your establishment Name & Address.
Then Name,Designation,Residential Address of your Principal Employer.
Now, After That Give the detail of Employess and Employer Share Details.
Now, Give the Detai of Challan you have deposited during half yearly Containing
S.NO. Month Date OF Challan Amountof Challan Name of Bank and Branch in which you have deposited Challan.
After give tha deial of Employee in the manner
S.no. Insurance No.(in Ascending Order) Name of the person Insured No. of Days for which you have paid wages Total Amount of Wages for Six Month Employee Contribution Average Daily Wages Wher Still Working or not Remarks.
If Still any Doubt then Contact me on 9899677763
We are a manufacturing company with office in Delhi and Factory in Gugaon. We also have another unit near Thane. I wanted to check the following.
Is it compulsory to file monthly ESI challan online. We are still following the old practice and our consultant has not told us anythign about online. If we have to file online will it be one challan for the company or different challans linked to each sub code.
Can we also file Form 1, Form 3, Form 5, Form 6 online.
Please answer me as it is urgent.
Further i would like to tell that in case if all your units are having different code nos. or sub code nos., you have to file the monthly contributions separately by using the login user and password of respective units, provided by the Regional Office/ Sub Regional offices concerned.
As of now you have to submit the manual Half Yearly returns to the respective Branch Offices. After complete implementation of the computerisation, the physical submission of returns will be stopped.
The beauty of the computerisation is: As per your questions.......
Now....No need to submit the Form-1, i.e. registration form of employees, since you have submit the same on online by using ur companies user id and password; and the Insurance No. will also been generated by the system, instaneously; Hence No need to submit the return of Declaration Form, i.e. Form-3;
Regarding submission of returns, ie. Form-5, i have already explained above;
Regarding maintainance of Form-6, another feature in the computerisation, no need to write/prepare Form-6 separately, as the same could be get from the system itself after filing the monthly contribution, by click on the option of "View Contribution details contractor wise".........
Hope I clarified all ur doubts......
All the best......
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.