heena10 Started The Discussion:
I am New
I have just joined in.... i am a student of MBA doing specialization in hr from Bhagwan Parshuram Institute Of Technology(GGSIPU). I have my internship in month of june . Wanted to know how can i go for looking for internships in company's myself. i hope to get some help.
Looking forward for a great time here!!!
In order for you to be accepted as an intern in an organization you require the following documents
• a letter from the institute, college, university your doing your studies, or from your mentor in it to provide you with a recommendation letter so support your request. You can either choose certain organization/s and let your tutor address them personally. Or just write a (to whom it may concern letter) which you can send to may organizations at the same time using the same letter.
• Letter of request from you to the organization/s your requesting the internship. You can either choose certain organization/s and address them personally. Or just write a (to whom it may concern letter) which you can send to may organizations at the same time
• Your CV stating your accomplishments
• Both letters have to be specific in the internship requirement this will show the organization sponsoring you that you mean business & you know what you want
• Inviting them to request further information about you, will tell the origination how confident you are about you and you have nothing to hid
• Send letter of request to as much organsiations as possible keep an open mind you don’t know who is going to reply.
Please find attached sample of the documents that I have put together you might use a template polish it up as much as possible as this template is very basic you need not to restrict yourself to its content.
Good Luch In Ur Hunt
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Interesting Relevant Discussions