Hi, Is there any employees' uniform related policy and rules that industries follows ? Please let me know if any.. Regards Anuraadhaa
Yes definetly every company should have certain rules and regulations. A policy should be made and keep update for future references.
1. When any employee given a uniform, first thing the eligibility (who is going to be included). Like Grade / Cadre.
2. when he will be eligible (after 1 month of joining or six months of joining)
3. If the employee leaves the organisation, how much money are going to deduct from the employee (with in 6 months or 12 months). There will cost involved for the company.
4.Nature of job of each employee is to be evaluated. Its very important.
5. When you will issue a uniform. To whom you issue. In each year how many pairs you will issue.
6. If a employee lost or torn uniform, what will be the procedure.
7. Any agreement with employees individually or unions about uniform.
8.Last but not the least, how much money (budget) the employer ready to spend on it.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.