Anuraadhaa Started The Discussion:
Hi, Is there any employees' uniform related policy and rules that industries follows ? Please let me know if any.. Regards Anuraadhaa
Yes definetly every company should have certain rules and regulations. A policy should be made and keep update for future references.
1. When any employee given a uniform, first thing the eligibility (who is going to be included). Like Grade / Cadre.
2. when he will be eligible (after 1 month of joining or six months of joining)
3. If the employee leaves the organisation, how much money are going to deduct from the employee (with in 6 months or 12 months). There will cost involved for the company.
4.Nature of job of each employee is to be evaluated. Its very important.
5. When you will issue a uniform. To whom you issue. In each year how many pairs you will issue.
6. If a employee lost or torn uniform, what will be the procedure.
7. Any agreement with employees individually or unions about uniform.
8.Last but not the least, how much money (budget) the employer ready to spend on it.
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> hr department Location-India-Pune uniform policy office decorum Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions