prampras Started The Discussion:

I have 2 issues...

1) I have submitted my PF withdrawal form to delhi office(Nehru place) in july. I have recd no intimation nor the PF amount till date. 2)I have recently changed my Bank account too. I have closed the one which i have given for PF withdrawal. Plz help me resolve both my issues.
You have to personally verify from the office of the EPFO whether the cheque has been sent to Bank or not. If already sent the Bank would return it to PF Office. Inorder to get the amount credited to your new account you may have to furnish an affidavit or submit a fresh set of forms. Better meet the Asst. Provident Fund Commissioner and appraise of the situation.


Hi, Contact your previous employer and get attested on reauthorisaton letter.You may mention the new bank a/c on that and submit to Rpfc. Regards, Prabhu
Thanx for the revert... I stay in bangalore. Hence will not be be to go to delhi office personally. What other solution i have?
Dear Prampras,

First you need to visit the PF office where you have submitted your withdrawl forms. They will give the status of your form; If your claim was pending due to closing of your bank a/c; you can take the printout(attached) of PF reauthorization form to fill your recent bank a/c details and submit it to PF office.

K Anil Kumar
Attached FilesProvided by community member anilkumarhr. Register to join your network of peers.
File Type: doc PF Reauthorization Form.doc (171.1 KB, 3145 views)
Hi friends,

Thanks for the information provided by all of u and also the site.
My case is also similar to some of u. My bank account which I have mentioned in my PF application form has been closed last month.Its almost 6 months , I am waiting for my PF amount

I am downloading the reauthorization form. How many days it would take to draw my pf money,If I fill up this form and submit it with the PF office.

Please let me know if this procedure is going to work out in real quick time.

Hi All,

My issue has been resolved. the PF amount was lying in my closed account bank in the suspense account. Hence i gave a letter to them and have got the DD for the same. Thanx a lot for your inputs.
Dear Prampras,

My case is also same.Could u please tell me what is suspense account?What type of letter did u submit to the bank inorder to claim ur amount?

Please let me know

Thanks and Regards
Please help...I resigned from my previous job in Feb 2009. I applied for my PF in August 2010. When I checked with PF office, I came to know that my cheque has returned back by my bank telling wrong name. I reapplied again, in 2011. But my claim is rejected telling that claim is alreadt settled. In the form my name is given wrongly. My previous company has wind up...Now what should I do..?
Requesting you to Suggest me to get clime my PF,

I have applied twice for my PF clime but i have updated as my PF request has been rejected. there is a name mismatch issue with my bank account and PF records, In my previous company record, my name mentioned as Dijilraj Sreevalsam and my bank record as Dhijilraj Naduparambil(this is the recordical name in all my ID proofs), first time i have received the rejection letter from PF office says the above mentioned reason, hence i have contacted my company and with their instruction i have applied again with the help of HR(they said it will not happen again, since they can correct it with the help of some papers from their side.) i applied again in July. But i checked my clime status it says it is rejected and rejection letter has dispatched to my address.

Requesting you to suggest me to get claimed my PF amount.


Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Via Google.  

Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Copyright 2016 Cite.Communities (CiteHR.Com) User contributions are owned by the contributor.
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network