Our Client Company based at Andhra Pradesh is established in 1968, engaged with multi dimensional business areas of Life style, Textiles, Industries, Hospitality, Healthcare and Power & infrastructure. Company believes in integrity, ethical standards, commitment, professional & balanced approach, quality- customer satisfaction. This Group is expanding its operation and establishing its corporate head quarter in Mumbai location, therefore company requires key professionals with compatible academic and experienced profile to facilitate important functional verticals of the organization. Candidate should have worked for reputed as well as relevant industry.
Main objective of the job:
The person will provide a range of financial support services to ensure the smooth running of finance department, including several major projects and project management office financial reporting.
Budgeting and Financial Reporting
· Support quarterly P&L forecast assumptions, focusing on the analysis of key historical and predictive business information, ensuring accuracy of financial results, appropriateness of future financial commitments, and explanations of variances to Plan.
· Lead the coordination of the annual budgeting process, including analysis used to build financial models around new initiative product plans, pipeline sales targets and resource requirements.
· Work with business units on the development operational reporting requirements and coordinate report creation with the Business Intelligence team.
· Monitor daily/weekly operational reports, proactively research material variances and communicate findings as necessary.
· Provide ad-hoc and recurring analytic support for product planning, marketing, engineering resource planning, and corporate development.
· Assist in market sizing, competitive analysis and industry research in support of revenue projections, product positioning, and corporate development.
· Partner with business leaders and provide financial leadership in day to day operations of the company.
· Thorough knowledge of Taxation (Direct & Indirect), Tax planning including adhering to Income Tax and Service Tax Matters, VAT, CESS,Professional Tax and local laws etc
• Financial Planning, Fund and cash-flow management, Structuring Financial plans & ensure efficient fund flow management and risk mitigation
• Experience in Independent finalization of accounts, material accounting, costing, Commercial activities, product costing, inventory
valuation, pricing, MIS, Budgeting.
• Ensuring adequate business forecast to the senior management with
respect to Revenue and profitability, Corporate and other statutory
• Review and develop financial elements of project and budget proposals
• Familiarity with and adherence to donor finance procedures
• Coordinate any interim and annual audit including preparation of the audit file and making records available as requested.
• Manage finance team
• Contribute to the adherence of all security guidelines
• Other duties as assigned
· 7-15 years related business experience.
· Strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills.
· Advanced Microsoft Excel and financial modeling skills.
· Solid presentation and written communication skills required.
· Experience with multidimensional industry
· Ability and willingness to travel
Experience & Qualifications
· 7-15 years of experience
INTERESTED CANDIDATE CAN CALL US ON 9322514999. PLEASE DO MENTION YOUR CTC & EXCEPTED CTC AND ALSO YOUR RELEVANT EXPERIENCE.
Thanks & Regards
contact no.: 9322514999
6th October 2011 From India, Mumbai