radhika.parulekar Started The Discussion:
I would like to know the innovative HR practices used in industry. I need it along with the companies name where it is implemented and it measurables and its benefit.
Am Arun 4m chennai,see HR policies vary 4m co to co and industry to industry..
HR is considered with HUMAN BEINGS Nature,Attitude,Behaviour,Actions etc..so any slight modifications in the practices is considered as innovative method,it cant be explained to every one and followed in every situation.Innovative practices depend upon Circumstances and situation..
Eg:Recruiting policy in a consultancy firm,if the recruitment is for Top mgt then the consultancy firm should do "HEADHUNTING" which is a INNOVATIVE practice,it cant b used for Entry level people..
So innovative practices varies from co to co and Hr policies framed by the company..
Hope u understand..
I am also studying the same topic for my MBA Assignment. I have come across few best/innovative methods in IT Companies. sharing few with you. Pls do share your findings.
- Use of Industry Surveys and other data tools to stay informed on wage trends.
- To benefit both company and employees, tie increased one time performance pay to meeting specific goals aligned with business objectives.
- Collect data from exit interviews to document trends from your departing employees, and then use this data to make a business case for increasing salaries across the board.
- Go for Employee Engagement Surveys / ESS, to find out what perks, benefits and forms of compensation other than money will help keep them motivated.
- Let employees decide their own compensation package / reimbursements once the quantum is fixed.
- Pay Exception is a procedure at FedEx, which allows managers to recommend and give exceptional pay increases to their highly performing employees when it is not covered by normal policy. Extensive performance measuring scheme and incentive policies by Sasken Communications , Awards and recognition like "Best project" , "contribution", "mentorship" by Aztec Software and Formal Individual / group recognition at departmental / organization levels by Intel Technologies India Pvt Ltd are few outstanding examples. *
Hope this helps
Can any one espesially Mr.Peer Mohammed can u help me.
i am working in corporate concern in Coimbatore.
I want to know the Employee Engagement programmes to be followed.
We are having family gettogether ,drawing Competitions only.
i want new methods to be followed.
Can u help me.
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> business case compensation consultancy firm employee engagement hr policies it companies Location-India-Mumbai mba assignment Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions