Real life IAS i.e. UPSC Exam 1998 Interview
questions and their answers given by Candidates oh sorry IAS Officers
1. How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without
2. If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall,how long would it
take four men to build it?
3. If you had three apples and four oranges in one hand and four apples
and three oranges in the other hand, what would you have?
4. How can you lift an elephant with one hand?
5. How can a man go eight days without sleep?
6. If you throw a red stone into the blue sea what it will
7. What looks like half apple ?
8. What can you never eat for breakfast ?
9. What happened when wheel was invented ?
10. Bay of Bengal is in which state?
Scroll down for answers..
1. Concrete floors are very hard to crack! (UPSC Topper)
2. No time at all it is already built. (UPSC 23 Rank Opted for IFS)
3. Very large hands.(Good one) (UPSC 11 Rank Opted for IPS)
4. It is not a problem, since you will never find an elephantwith one
(UPSC Rank 14 Opted for IES)
5. No Probs , He sleeps at night. (UPSC IAS Rank 98)
6. It will Wet or Sink as simple as that. (UPSC IAS Rank 2)
7. The other half. (UPSC - IAS Topper )
9. It caused a revolution.
10. Liquid (UPSC 33Rank )
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.