we not only have to submit 6A but also we have to submit
1. Form No. 3A ( Monthly Break up of Employee & Employer Contr.)
2. Reco for that year ( Short - Excess payment details)
3. You can also submit Form 12A
(PF, ESI, PT , Contract Labour & other labour law COnsultant)
Annual PF returns will be as under:-
If you have own PF Trust (PF Exempted unit) following returns wil be submitted to RPFC,
(only Pension Fund details)
1. Form - 7 (EPS) individual details for the year.
2. Form - 8 (EPS) consolidated details for the year.
1. Form - 3A individual details for the year.
2. Form - 6A consolidated details for the year.
3. Details of contribution made to RPFC.
Hope, this will help you.
at the time of joining an employee has ti fill the following forms
Form - 11
Self declaration form mentioning the name, address and any P.F no. allotted to him by any previous company where he was working.
Nomination form mentioning the name of nominee/s to get the share of money in case something accidental happens to you (which will not happen as you have got so many friends to make good wishes for you through this forum)
after depositing all the contributions of both employer and employee with the bank for any month, by the 15th of the following month following records have to be filed with P.F office
1. Triplicate copy of challan (out of 4 copies of the challan)
2. Form 5 - list of all the employees newly joined in that month
3. Form 10 - list of all the employees left during the same month
4. Form - 2 collected from all the new employees covered in Form 5 (joined during the corresponding month)
5. Form 12A - monthly return form
The abone forms have to be filed every month.
For annual return the following forms have to be submitted with P.F deptt.
1. Form 6A - summerised details of contributions of all the employees in that year (from 1st March to 28th February of next year)
2. Form 3A - details of monthwise contributions of each employee worked during that year against whom P.F has been deducted and deposited (one form 3A for each employee)
3. Details of monthwise P.F contribution deposited with the P.F deptt. in that year
4. Floppy containing the data of form 6A and Form 3A in .dbase format only as the P.F office runs the old software package of .dbase
HOPE THE ABOVE WOULD BE USEFUL TO SOME EXTENT.
in case u need further, u r welcome to mail me at
thanks and have a nice day.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.