kailaskchavan Started The Discussion:
Good Morning everybody,
Dear all , i am working with one mfg. company as HR Execute. My query is what is the use of Form No. 11 under PF Act. 1952. My senior fill that form for most of the employees and i dont know about that form.
Thanking you all
Posted 6th January 2010 From India, Pune
this is mendatry for exempted employees .during inspection they present it to pf officeras a proof. yadavom1000@yahoo.com
Posted 10th April 2010 From India, Jaipur
The form no 11 is used for exemption under pf, means u wish to discontinue for contribution towards pf.
Posted 10th April 2010 From India, Mumbai
it is only for those employee whose contribution is not covered under epf act. it is called decleration form/nomination form of exempted employees . it is fill with the employee and one photo copy is send to Regional office. and second one is for your record. when any p.f. inspector asked for this then you have to show.
Posted 10th April 2010 From India, Rudarpur
dear form 11 is used for the pension scheme ,when some join then fill the form -2 and 11 under the pf act 1952
Posted 10th April 2010 From India, Pune
this form is used for number of exempted salary person with all detail that why he or she is exempted.
Posted 4th February 2011 From India, Delhi
If any labour getting rs. 7000 basic and he is not interested to deduction his pf amount so we need to receipt declaration form. So please send pf exemption form 11 as possible.

Wakeel kumar
Posted 7th April 2011 From India, Indore
Dear Seniors,

Please give the difference between form 1 & form 11.
If any individual employee want to get exemption from EPF contribution, which form needs to be filled?

Awaiting your answers...

Posted 5th August 2011 From India, Mumbai
Hello All,
I filled the form 11, and at that time I have no idea about it. But now I want to cancel it to use PF facility.
How can I cancel my request? is it beneficial to me or not.
My salary is 34000 rs per month.

Posted 28th November 2012 From India, Jaipur
Can I fill form 11 for not deducting PF in new company even though i have PF a/c no in old company. My basic is more than Rs 6500
Posted 15th February 2013 From India, Pune


Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Via Google.  

Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Copyright 2016 Cite.Communities (CiteHR.Com) User contributions are owned by the contributor.
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network